Query String: TRIAMCINOLONE HEXACETONIDE
- MLS000028542 SMR000058333 cid_31307 TRIAMCINOLONE BDBM41132
- Aristocort CHEBI:9669 Polcortolon Tedarol Kenacort BDBM50247986 Triamcinolone Diacetate Orion
- SMR000071779 TRIAMCINOLONE ACETONIDE cid_2931464 BDBM44577 N-cyclohexyl-N-ethyl-2-methoxy-5-methylbenzenesulfonamide SMR000058335 MLS000088404 cid_6436 MLS000028538 N-cyclohexyl-N-ethyl-2-methoxy-5-methyl-benzenesulfonamide
- Aristocort Kenacourt Silderm Nasacort Aq Aureocort BDBM50248362 Tri-Nasal Triesence Audicort Remiderm Vetalog Kenalog-40 Triderm CHEBI:71418 Kenalog-H Gppe Ear Oint Kenacort Nasacort Triacet Triamcinolone Acetonide In Absorbase Adcortyl Nasacort allergy 24 hour Allernaze Adcortyl In Orabase Tri-Adcortyl Flutex Nasacort Hfa Trivaris Kenalog In Orabase Oralone Aristocort A Zilretta Nystadermal Kenalog-10 Triamcinolone Acetonide Gppe Ear Dps Cap Aristogel Azmacort Pevaryl T.C. Trymex Remotic Oracort Triatex Kenalog Triacort
- ChEMBL_1358464 Displacement of 1 x 10'-8 M of [1,2,3-3H]-triamcinolone acetonide from glucocorticoid receptor in soluble fraction of mouse L929 cells after 20 hrs
- ChEMBL_1358466 Displacement of 2 x 10'-8 M of [1,2,3-3H]-triamcinolone acetonide from glucocorticoid receptor in soluble fraction of mouse L929 cells after 20 hrs
- Radioligand Binding of Compounds to AR, GR and ER ReceptorsGR (human) (agonist radioligand) IM-9 cells (cytosol)[3H]dexamethasone 1.5 nM 1.5 nM triamcinolone (10 μM) 6 h 4° C. Scintillation counting (Clark, A. F et al. (1996) Invest. Ophtalmol. Vis. Sci., 37: 805-813).ER (nonselective) (human) (agonist radioligand) MCF-7 cells (cytosol)[3H]estradiol 0.4 nM 0.2 nM 17(3-estradiol (6 μM) 20 h 4° C. Scintillation counting(Parker, G. J et al. (2000) J. Biomol. Screen., 5: 77-88).AR (human) (agonist radioligand) LNCaP cells (cytosol)[3H]methyltrienolone 1 nM 0.8 nM mibolerone (1 μM) 24 h 4° C. Scintillation counting.Zava, D. T et al. (1979) Endocrinology, 104: 1007-1012.The results are expressed as a percent of control specific binding measured specific binding*100 control specific binding and as a percent inhibition of control specific binding 100-(measured specific binding*100) control specific binding obtained in the presence of compound.
- Androgen Receptor Assay Androgen binding is measured using the hydroxylapatite (HAP) assay. In brief, the radioactive steroid [3H]R1881 solubilized in ethanol is diluted with buffer B (10 mM Tris-HCl, 1.5 mM EDTA disodium salt, 10 mM α-monothioglycerol, pH 7.4). Aliquots of the cell or prostate cytosol preparation (0.1 ml) are then incubated with 5 nM [3H]R1881 (0.1 ml, ¿100 000 cpm) in the presence or absence of the indicated concentrations of unlabeled compounds (0.1 ml, prepared in buffer B containing 30% ethanol) for 16-18 h at 0-4° C. Triamcinolone acetonide (TAC; 100 nM) is added to mask progesterone receptors. Unbound steroids are separated by incubation for 40 min at 0-4° C. with 0.3 ml HAP prepared in buffer P (50 mM Tris-HCl, 10 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.4). After incubation with HAP and 10 min of centrifugation at 1000×g, the pellet is washed 3 times with 1 ml of buffer P. Thereafter, the radioactivity is extracted from the pellet by incubation at room temperature for 60 min with 1 ml of ethanol. After centrifugation, the supernatant is decanted into a scintillation vial and the pellet is extracted again with ethanol. After the addition of scintillation liquid, the radioactivity is measured in a liquid scintillation counter.